Self Employment Is A Blessing, But So Is Working With Others
If you're an entrepreneur, freelancer, or work independently then you know how difficult it can be to make a living, because Self Employment Is A Blessing but there are times it can feel like a CURSE! but what about the support of other people. In this blog article, we'll take a look at how working for other people is better than being your boss and what some specific advantages and disadvantages are.
Image Source: Google
Benefits of working for yourself
1. You can set your hours.
2. You can work from anywhere.
3. You control your income and your career path.
4. You can take time for yourself and focus on what you love.
The Two Sides of Self-Employment
There are two sides to every story, and that holds for self-employment. On one hand, self-employment is a blessing. It gives people the opportunity to work for themselves and set their hours.
However, self-employment also has its downsides. For one, it can be difficult to make a living from self-employment alone.
No matter which side of the self-employment coin you fall on, it's worth considering all the pros and cons before making a decision.
There are pros to working for someone else, as opposed to self-employment. Here are the top five:
1. Your control over your work schedule and environment is usually great.
2. You have access to a lot of resources and support and can be directed by your boss if you need help.
3. If your company goes out of business, you won't be out of a job as self-employed individuals are oftentimes responsible for their income and livelihood.
4. You may not get paid as much as employees, but you also don't have to pay benefits or taxes on your income.
5. You can easily move from one job to another if you find something better.