Why choose Led Flood Light?
The led floodlight is ideal to be used indoors in offices, hospitals or banks, hotels, and many other locations.
- The energy efficiency of Led flood lamps is: The amount of energy used is less than 1000 hours for an incandescent lamp of 60W (17 hours of energy consumption for a typical 10-watt energy-saving lamp for hundred hours).
2. Led flood lamps with a long-lasting life The chip emits light and is without filament, with no lamps made from glass and also not scared of vibration. The lifespan can be up to 50,000 hours (incandescent lifetime of only 1000 hours. The normal life span is also energy-efficient lamps that can last for only 8000 hours).\
3. Floodlights are safe light sources and are free of ultraviolet and infrared light. They also don’t emit radiation. Normal light contains ultraviolet and infrared radiations.
- Environment, green products 4. With green products, the environment is free of harmful elements such as mercury and xenon. It’s ideal for recuperation and does not cause electromagnetic interference (ordinary lamps contain lead and mercury elements and energy-saving lamp electronic balances can generate the electromagnetic disturbance).
- Eye protection 5. Protection of eyesight: DC drive (no flashes) normal light or AC drive can always generate an emitted strobe
- The efficiency of light is outstanding 90 percent of electrical energy could be converted to visible light, with 80 percent of the normal incandescent heat being converted into electricity, and only 20% is converted into light energy.
- High-security factor: LED panel lights use a voltage that is lower in comparison to other lights, and also produces less heat. There are no glass cases or filament, which means there is no danger of radiation, and no harm to human health.
Low thermal voltages of 8 are secure and stable. The temperature of the surface is less than 60 ° Celsius (Ta equals 25 degrees ambient temperatures);
- Large voltage range around the world 85V 246VAC constant voltage ensures brightness and longevity from fluctuations in voltage
- Utilizing constant-current PWM Technology High efficiency with low calories and high-precision constant current.